2002 Apr 10 09:21

Re: [vox] [OT] A history of enterprises

begin Stephen M. Helms <Mytho_X@pacbell.net>
> Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
>
> >totally cool website.  this dude is a HUGE star trek fan.
> >
> >http://home.att.net/~enterprise1701d/shipselect.html
> >
> >pete
> >
> This site is very cool!

yeah -- this guy is a _hardcore_ star trek fan.  i don't even want to
think about how much time he spent compiling all the info and images.
he must sit in front of the TV with a pencil and paper.

i totally don't remember the lokinians.  must have been a STTNG episode
that i didn't see.  i don't remember riker ever officially being the
captain of the enterprise (except when piccard was turned into locutus).

> So summer is approaching should we start
> planning an season finally party for Enterprise?

definitely.  i wonder where i can get a pair of vulcan ears...   we
should try to set up a party for each season premier and finale.   the
show finale for voyager party was alot of fun.

pete