2002 Apr 05 17:35

[vox] Free stuff available!

I have a lot of free stuff available to whoever picks it up from my office,
from now until 7PM this evening. Items include:

* Dot matrix printer
* Scanners (some Linux-compatible, some not)
* Many cables: serial, parallel, power
* A few ethernet cards
* A few Zip drives and media
* Switchboxes
* Abit kt33a mainboard and 1.0Ghz Athlon, one or both dead (but may be worth
  playing around with)

I will be in a few times next week to give away items as well. Anything not
given away will be taken to Davis Waste Removal when they hold the Bulky
Waste Days later this month.

--
Henry House