2002 Apr 04 09:37

[no subject]

So...why would you want to make another lost+found dir?  It seems like
the point of them is that fsck found an offending inode or something in
that information, but is unsure of where it should be placed in the dir
structure, only that it exists somewhere in that partition, so it dumps
it in lost+found.  Making more wouldn't seem to accomplish anything...

-Yamara, perhaps not getting the point :)