2002 Apr 03 21:23

[vox] Re: [offlist] Larry Wall speaks tonight!

[vox] Re: [offlist] Larry Wall speaks tonight!

Due to job stuff, it was kind of important to up my MS
certs from NT4 to Win2000.  (I get a raise for each
cert).  It also looks good to the boss.  A friend has
to as well, and my boss volunteered me for classes, so
I'm doing them all in a compressed time format so I
don't need to do them for the next three years.  2
down, 3 minumum to go.  Probably 5 more all together.

<Sigh>  Blown my evenings all to hell.
On the bright side, another friend is looking to get
together and do UNIX/Linux stuff next month.  :)

-sp

nbs wrote

speck@blkmtn.org wrote:
> > No, I was not confused.  just annoyed.
>
> Ah. ok :)
>
> BTW, due to popular demand, I e-mailed Larry and
invited him to come