2002 Apr 03 00:17

Re: [vox] Re: [Lug-Nuts] New meeting schedule for sacLUG meetings

Re: [vox] Re: [Lug-Nuts] New meeting schedule for sacLUG meetings

Yeah, April Fool's is over, but I sent the mail on April 1st.  The mail
got buffered for moderator approval because I sent the mail using a
mangled e-mail address -- it happens when the header of the mail I'm
replying to has a unrecognized header... time to update my filters :)

My apologies to Peter for making more work for him!

-Mark

On Tue, 2 Apr 2002, nbs wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 01, 2002 at 02:59:32PM -0800, Mark K. Kim wrote:
> >
> > These days have the advantage that we can provide the speakers with a
> > choice of any days of the week for their talk, whichever is most
> > convenient for them.  The only drawback is that Wednesdays overlap with
> > Saclug's meetings,
>
> Actually, thankfully (cuz Enterprise is on Wednesday), SacLUG recently
> moved to 2nd Thursdays.  (Except when it's Valentine's day, in which case
> it gets moved to the 2nd Friday.)
>
> (I'm not joking, either ;) )
>
> -bill!
> Isn't April 1st over with now?