2002 Apr 01 23:54

Re: [vox] Re: [Lug-Nuts] New meeting schedule for sacLUG meetings

On Mon, Apr 01, 2002 at 11:16:00PM -0800, Ken Bloom wrote:
> Does this mean that if a month starts on a Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
> or Friday there will be a week that has two meetings in a row?

I think in those cases, it counts as a royal flush and we have a meeting
on each day of that week, so 5 in a row.

How 'bout them odds? :)

-bill!
(seeing as it's 11:57pm, I suppose I should stick an "April fool!" in here
somewhere :) )