2002 Apr 01 15:03

Re: [vox] Microsoft campaign

My favorite paragraph is this one:

The "We have the way out" campaign describes Unix as an expensive trap.
One ad reads: "No wonder Unix makes you feel boxed in. It ties you to an
inflexible system. It requires you to pay for expensive experts. It makes
you struggle daily with a server environment that's more complex than
ever."

The proverbial pot is calling the proverbial kettle black! :)

On Mon, 1 Apr 2002, Christine Scobee wrote:

> Has everyone seen this?
>
> http://news.com.com/2100-1001-872266.html
>
> --cds

R. Douglas Barbieri