2002 Mar 31 01:13

Re: [vox] KXPR and KXJZ supports audio streaming for Linux!

Re: [vox] KXPR and KXJZ supports audio streaming for Linux!

Now if I only had a clue how to get it to work on my machine under
linux. None of my 4 browsers (mozilla, netscape4.79, opera or konqueror)
understood what to do, just put the following on the screen.

# If you are seeing this then
# your browser doesn't understand
# how to play this file. Please select
# one of the other player links.

[playlist]
NumberOfEntries=1
Version=1
File1=http://63.167.210.27:8230/KXPR
Title=1 KXPR Radio

On the other hand IE running under win4lin poped up windows media player
and a short while later the music started.

Oh well, what kind of plugin or whatever do I need.

paul