2002 Mar 31 07:01

Re: [vox] The Easiest Distro?

FWIW... I use Debian on my servers (where I like a finer grain of control)
and RH7.2 on my workstations (home and work). I've disliked RH since they
went to v6, but 7.1 & 7.2 have been great. Everything seems to work as
advertised (no surprise "what the hell were they thinking" after an hour
of troubleshooting gnome). Just installed it and used it (I've been in a
just use it mood lately). The way it should be.

-Doug