January 6: Social gathering
2002 Mar 30 15:14

Re: [vox] KXPR and KXJZ supports audio streaming for Linux!

Re: [vox] KXPR and KXJZ supports audio streaming for Linux!

I live two houses over from Capital Public Radio's chief engineer; I'll be
sure to mention how nice it is that CPR is making their streaming media
available on more than just the Windows platform.

Those of us who are members have an opportunity to write in our appreciation
for this whenever we renew -- be sure to express your appreciation
monetarily, if you can!