2002 Mar 30 23:19

Re: [vox] Scandia reminder!

On Sat, Mar 30, 2002 at 10:40:44AM -0800, John McDonnell wrote:
> It would appear that, on Fri, 29 Mar 2002, nbs said:
>
> > Just a reminder, over a dozen LUGOD members (and another dozen other folks)
> > will be going to the Scandia in Fairfield this evening.
>
> Well, we got up that far by about 11am and continued on to cowtown. We
> went towards Ikea in the evening and there was no way I was even going to
> risk going across 80 in that traffic!

No problem.  A few other random people didn't make it, and most of the
"I dunno, maybe"'s didn't show up, either.

We had about 10, though, and most of us went to Denny's afterwards for
a snack.  It was fun! :)  We should do this more often! :)

<snip>
>  .  not vicious or malicious - just lovely and delicious  .

I recognize this.  From a rap song, right?  Which one!?