January 6: Social gathering
2002 Mar 30 23:19

[vox] FW: Yahooed!! :(

For what it's worth to those who have Yahoo accounts or are subscribed
to Yahoo! eGroups, the following might be relevant.

I checked and for the first time saw the Marketing Preferences in my
profile and promptly changed them.  There is also a rumor that these
settings will be reset monthly, but no actual verification on that.

-sp