2002 Mar 29 15:27

[no subject]

Would you ask a fellow list member to give you a ride to the
airport? Probably not - unless you know/knew them from the physical world
too. Just some guesses on where they are going with their results.

3) That fun problem of lab science (by shining light upon a surface for
inspection you modify the surface that is being inspected) holds true here
now. People will comment on their own ethnocentric views from our
techno-culture and self analysis may lead to results that differ from
those of a lurking observer.

It is not so bad of a form, but not trusting spam, I created a new alias
for reply mails. I'll know if that address is sold to spammers. :-)

-ME

On Fri, 29 Mar 2002, nbs wrote:
[chop]
> On Fri, Mar 29, 2002 at 02:20:48PM -0800, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
[chop]