2002 Mar 28 00:37

Re: [vox] Scandia?

On Thu, Mar 28, 2002 at 12:06:49AM -0800, John McDonnell wrote:
> It would appear that on Wed, 27 Mar 2002, Mark K. Kim did say:
>
> > I might wanna go on Friday.  I'll be driving from the other side but I
> > think it's about the same distance? :)
>
> what time are we talking about here?
> We'll probably be heading up to Cowtown to drop off the munchkin, pick up
> the father in law's truck and hit Ikea with it. If youse guys are there
> when we pass though we may pop in.

After I get off work, which would mean I'd probably be getting there
around 6, maybe 7.  (Depends on if I grab some food first, or end up
toting others with me.)

Scandia's open til 12am, or when there's not many people there any more,
whichever happens first. :^P

With the semi-large crowd I seem to be gathering (about 8 confirmed, so
far, and another dozen or more I'm waiting to hear back from), I'm
guessing they'll remain open 'til the end.