2002 Mar 28 00:37

Re: [vox] Scandia?

It would appear that on Wed, 27 Mar 2002, Mark K. Kim did say:

> I might wanna go on Friday.  I'll be driving from the other side but I
> think it's about the same distance? :)

what time are we talking about here?
We'll probably be heading up to Cowtown to drop off the munchkin, pick up
the father in law's truck and hit Ikea with it. If youse guys are there
when we pass though we may pop in.

johnmc.
--
 . johnmc@ | hyperattractive.net - +1-408-296-0697 (home) .