2002 Mar 25 18:06

[vox] Whole Earth Festival - yes, we can!

[vox] Whole Earth Festival - yes, we can!

I just received this response from one of the Whole Earth Festival
coordinators:

  I am so glad you got in touch with me! Yes, the deadline has passed,
  but the festival isn't for about another 50 days, so there's still time.
  In past years, the festival, as far as education goes, has been focused on
  environmental and conservation issues, however this year, our staff is
  really diversifying, so I am sure that topicality at least will not be a
  problem.

<snip>

And she put me in touch with the Technology Director.  (The person I had
originally e-mailed deals with Social and Political Activism.  I did mention
that Linux can be pretty activistic (is that a word?), so she might
co-coordinate with the tech. director).

Anyway, I guess we should start thinking about who can volunteer.

Shall I coordinate the WEF event, or should Henry (since he's
Demo coordinator)?

I'm fine with either...

-bill!
pr@lugod.org