2002 Mar 25 23:04

Re: [vox] [OT] Smoothing out the powerline signal?

Re: [vox] [OT] Smoothing out the powerline signal?

It would appear that on Mon, 25 Mar 2002, ME did say:

> interoperability with Linux. APC was one of those systems considered less
> than ideal when compared to others.

heh... well, they work pretty darned well now. I used to work for them in
their Software Development section - writing proof of concept drivers for
Linux/USB.
Note that I don't work for them anymore, but my department was also
responsible for some T&E work and they are of *excellent* quality in
comparison to some of the others out there...

johnmc.
--
 . johnmc@ | hyperattractive.net - +1-408-296-0697 (home) .
 . http:// | johnmc.org          - +1-408-386-3549 (cell) .