January 6: Social gathering
2002 Mar 25 18:02

[vox] [OT] CCNA CCNP CCDA

I have just started working on getting my CISCO Cert. I am starting with my
CCNA, but am working on getting my CCNP right after that then my CCDA after
that. Are any of you either already a CCNA/CCNP/CCDA or looking at getting
them? I am going through TeckSkills and they provide coaching books and
computer aided learning, but I would like to find a group of contacts that I
could ask questions of outside of the school environment that are out in the
field or looking at the same material I am. Or perhaps one of you may know of
a CISCO Users Group. I am also going for a cert called LINUX+ it is by the
same group that has the A+ cert and Network+ I had not heard of it before,
but I am looking forward to getting it (kind of a treat after the work is
done).

Thanks in advance for any help.
Rusty