2002 Mar 25 11:25

[vox] 1976 computer book online

Including the original Hunt The Wumpus game (with lots of details on why
it was written, and how it works, in the words of the author),
an article on "UPC symbols.... Will they really work!?", and
a reprint of Mad Magazine comic about how humans are losing the war
against computers. ;)

  http://www.atariarchives.org/bcc1/