2002 Mar 24 23:52

Re: [vox] [OT] X-Files

IRL, David Duchovney didn't wanna do the show anymore so he left.  But
he'll be directing some episodes and will make some guest appearances.

In the show, Mulder was sent away to keep him away from danger --
apparently several beings (ie - hybrids) want him dead.  Only Scully knew
where he was, but now Mulder's gone into deep hiding after almost being
killed by one of the hybrids.

-Mark

On Sun, 24 Mar 2002, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:

> i used to be an x-files fanatic.  got fed up when carter made the
> conspiracy explicit (not knowing was always better and it was obvious he
> was "winging" the plot).  stopped watching for quite a few years now.
>
> i started watching again, mostly out of nostalgia, 3 weeks ago since the
> series is coming to an end.
>
> can someone fill me in -- where's mulder?
>
> pete

Mark K. Kim
http://www.cbreak.org/
PGP key available upon request.