2002 Mar 22 10:28

Re: [OT] Re: [vox] "Will code..." shirt

On Fri, 22 Mar 2002, Don Werve wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 21, 2002 at 08:56:40PM -0800, Nicole Carlson wrote:
> > [...]
> > Maybe it should just say "Will code for takeout + beer[1]" or something.
>
> Am I the only one who read that as a two-element array of beers?

I did too! I thought it would be better to use a std::vector<beers> so
that we can have an unbounded-at-compile-time amount of beers. :) Or, if
you hate C++, have a pointer to beers and use malloc() (and realloc(),
of course!).

Seriously, great idea for a tee-shirt. I'd buy it!

--
R. Douglas Barbieri
doug@dooglio.net