2002 Mar 22 10:22

Re: [vox] Zen and the Art of System Maintenance

Re: [vox] Zen and the Art of System Maintenance

One classic is "Essential System Administration", an O'Reilly book.
However there are many differing opinions about even the most basic
things, so it's ultimately a matter of knowing the tools and
deciding what's practical for you.

And you can always ask here.  What do you want to know?  :-)

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/