2002 Mar 22 07:42

Re: [vox] "Will code..." shirt

Peter Jay Salzman wrote:

> imported beer?  never.  the best beer in the world is brewed right here
> in the USA.  not in a brewery, but in peoples' kitchens and closets.  so
> how about...
>
>    "will write a custom designed videomode timing for homebrew"?
>
> or even
>
>    "will write a custom designed firewall for homegrown"?   (veggies...)

Will brew my own beer, produce my own honey, admin my own servers, write
my own code, bike to work, and (when I have enough funds) build my own
house. Will trade with coastal mountain hippies for "veggies".

We are as gods and might as well be good at it. - Stewart Brand

--
Eric Engelhard - www.cvbig.org - www.sagresdiscovery.com