2002 Mar 22 19:52

[vox] Zaurus hit the market!

It appears you can buy the Zaurus SL-5500 PDA now at
Fry's, Office Depot, BestBuy, Amazon.com, Goodguys, Staples, and Circuit City,
among other places. :)

They're also about to roll out their "sharpmobile.com" website, where
you can get mobile service via a CF card modem!  They also threw up a
bunch of software (including software to control the CF digital camera
that's been released) and documentation!

See:

  http://www.myzaurus.com/

among other places...