2002 Mar 22 07:13

Re: [vox] "Will code..." shirt

imported beer?  never.  the best beer in the world is brewed right here
in the USA.  not in a brewery, but in peoples' kitchens and closets.  so
how about...

   "will write a custom designed videomode timing for homebrew"?

or even

   "will write a custom designed firewall for homegrown"?   (veggies...)

pete (who's glad this fun thread occured right when he was taking lunch)

begin Richard S. Crawford <rscrawford@mossroot.com>