2002 Mar 22 22:43

Re: [vox] "Will code..." shirt

there's a stereotype of the computer nerd who eats nothing but chinese
food in front of his monitor.

i'm pretty sure the stereotype got started by john lebling and marc
leblanc (sp?) of MIT computer science back in the late 70's, early 80's.
basically, the infocom crowd and their groupies.

pete

begin Mark K. Kim <markslist@cbreak.org>