2002 Mar 21 15:36

[vox] "Will code..." shirt

Every time I wear the "Will code for chinese food" shirt I got at
BALUG, people... just everyday people (like supermarket checkout clerks)
always comment on it.

I figured maybe I should make one for LUGOD's CafePress collection of shirts.

If so, should it say just that?

  "Will code for Chinese Food"

(BALUG meets at a Chinese restaruant in San Francisco, so it makes sense.)

Or should it say something different?  Maybe just:

  "Will code for food"