2002 Mar 19 17:28

[vox] time to take ebgames out of your bookmarks

----- Forwarded message from beireplies@service.ebworld.com -----

Subject: Your inquiry at EBgames.com
From: beireplies@service.ebworld.com
To: p@dirac.org
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 11:36:36 -0800

Thank you for using the EBgames.com Online Customer Service Center.

Service ID: 253876

Question: Subject: linux games
Message : hi there,

are you not selling linux games anymore?  i did a search on "linux" and
it came up empty.

pete

Answer: Dear Pete,
Thank you for writing. We no longer carry any linux titles.
If you have any more questions or comments please reply to this email, give us a call at 1-877-432-9675 (internationally at 1-702-614-1570), or take a look at http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/help/default.asp as you may be able to find the answers to your questions in our help section.
Thank you for choosing EBgames.com.
Best regards,
Matthew
Customer Service Rep.