2002 Mar 18 13:32

Re: [vox] SIGs?

At 09:30 PM 3/16/02 -0800, somebody wrote:
>On Saturday, March 16 2002 02:58 pm, nbs wrote:
> > Maybe it's too early to splinter out too much, but if one day we do
> > become REALLY big, or become part of an umbrella group[*] for the
> > growing number of LUGs in the area, it'd probably be worth looking into.
> > -bill!
> > [*] Or if LUGOD becomes THE umbrella group.  Mwahahahahahah!  <ahem> Sorry

Old man: "Whaaaat is the color of Umbrella Corporation's zombie-virus
antidote?"
Adventurer: "Blue! No, Green!"
Sfx:    <Sproinnnnnng>
Adventurer: aaaaaAAAAAAaaaaaaaa........<thud>

;-)

   .     .               John C. Alden  <jcalden@dcn.davis.ca.us>
   |\___/|                       and <jcalden_www@yahoo.com>
  >> O O <<
|  | | |  |  ## PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR