2002 Mar 10 11:53

[vox] Zaurus talk at SacLUG

I offered to talk, briefly, about the Sharp Zaurus Linux- and Java-based PDA
at the next Sacramento Linux User Group meeting, which is next Thursday,
March 14th.

  http://www.saclug.org/

It'll be mostly from an end-users point of view, but will include what
little I currently understand about development for the device, as
well as a comparison of it to other PDAs (eg, PalmOS and Agenda VR3 Linux PDA)