2002 Mar 08 04:18

Re: [vox] Compliment from Dr. Andy :)

begin nbs <nbs@sonic.net>
> I happened to catch part of Dr. Andy's Poetry and Technology Hour
> on KDVS yesterday, right as our LUGOD PSA was ending.
>
> After it finished playing, Dr. Andy added that LUGOD is...
>
>   ...probably doing more from a non-university, non-corporate perspective
>   than any other group here in the city of Davis.

given all the groups and committees in davis, that's quite a statement.
maybe we should ask if we could put up a banner next to all the signs by
the downtown overpass.  right next to the kiwanis club.  who the heck
are they anyhow?  ;-)

> Anyway... Cool! :)

heh.  it's good to know he thinks of us.

> -bill!
> (and yes, Pete, I put the quote up on our site :)
>   http://www.lugod.org/testimonials/ )

i guess this means we've been friends for a long time.  :)

pete