2002 Mar 07 17:27

[vox] Compliment from Dr. Andy :)

I happened to catch part of Dr. Andy's Poetry and Technology Hour
on KDVS yesterday, right as our LUGOD PSA was ending.

After it finished playing, Dr. Andy added that LUGOD is...

  ...probably doing more from a non-university, non-corporate perspective
  than any other group here in the city of Davis.

(He then went on to say how he hasn't made any meetings because his family
goes to bed early, for his children's sake, which then turned into a
whole conversation about it :) )

Anyway... Cool! :)

-bill!
(and yes, Pete, I put the quote up on our site :)
  http://www.lugod.org/testimonials/ )