2002 Mar 04 20:55

Re: [vox] [vox-tech] webpage question

I dabbled in moving layers around long long long long ago. I had trouble
manipulating them in some cases, but just moving a single one to the right
wasn't hard.

I have two files here:
	http://yamara.plush.org/work/temp/layers/

The layers.html was some tutorial I was working on. It looks fairly broken
in Netscape from what I'm looking at, but if you mouse over the links,
stuff moves.  The css.html was ...um... I think another tutorial :)  This
one should move the text at the start of the page load.  All relevant code
is in the source.  And you need to have Javascript turned on (go figure)

In general, moving layers is kind of an icky business, and I recommend
testing on as many browsers as you can get your hands on.

-Marianne