January 6: Social gathering
2002 Mar 04 10:36

[vox] do you have an Epson color printer?

[vox] do you have an Epson color printer?

I have a new in box color cartridge (Epson brand) that works on:
Epson Stylus Color 440/640/660/670/740/740i/760/860/1160 and
Epson Stylus Scan 200/2500.

Meanwhile, I am out of beer.  E-mail me if you'd like to trade :)
Christine