2002 Mar 02 18:34

Re: [vox] Neet thing about Konqueror

On Sat, 2 Mar 2002, Erik Mullinix wrote:

> hehe no
>
> If you do as I said verbatum you will get a menu.. akin to the right click
> menu.. only different..

Well, I may be the tackling dummy here, but I don't get a menu when I
"Load a page [in Konqueror] ... and then put the cursor in the middle of
the page and hit the spacebar."  The words I elided ... "that your working
on" don't make much sense to me because whether I am working on it or
not, Konqueror is formatting HTML. Perhaps my error is here... but I just
don't know.

> It allows you to format konq with different browser settings from different
> OS's
>
> Check it out.

This does sound like it is worth knowing more about.  Perhaps it is a
version-specific thing?

                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing