2002 Mar 02 12:47

Re: [vox] Neet thing about Konqueror

begin nbs <nbs@sonic.net>
> On Sat, Mar 02, 2002 at 07:47:34AM -0800, Jeff Newmiller wrote:
> > On Sat, 2 Mar 2002, Erik Mullinix wrote:
> >
> > > Load a page your working on and then put the cursor in the middle of
> > > the page and hit the spacebar.
> > >
> > > Dang niftiest thing I've seen in a long time.
> >
> > It scrolls down.  Is this what you are referring to?
>
> Hehe... Yeah.  I was wondering what he was talking about. :)

i'm glad i wasn't the only one completely lost here.

the chances of me loading KDE onto my system to look at something i
don't understand are not very good.

usually, an explanation:

   "i just found out that when you cut off a finger, blood spurts EVERYWHERE!"

is preferable to:

    "check out what happens when you cut your finger off!"

because i *could* go through the trouble of cutting my finger off and
still not understand what the person was trying to show...     :-)

"4-fingers plus one thumb per hand" pete