2002 Mar 02 03:04

RE: [vox] Evidence Eliminator sinks to new low....

RE: [vox] Evidence Eliminator sinks to new low....

Yes you can.  Several have been quite successful for years.  Of course,
they cost some serious money.  However, I should point out that I run a
dedicated box floppy firewall NAT'ing router from www.leaf-project.org

http://www.osopinion.com/perl/story/7907.html
Blessings and Curses

In a sense, Linux is a victim of its own successes. Linux distributions
can run a tremendous number of open-source applications of their own,
any of which can result in vulnerabilities.

"It's not surprising that Linux records a high number of
vulnerabilities," Bryan Russell, an incident analyst for
SecurityFocus.com, told NewsFactor Network, "because Linux is an OS that
works as both a desktop and a server, and everything in between. Linux
offers more, and the number of vulnerabilities is proportional to the
amount of services a system provides."

-sp