2002 Mar 01 21:47

RE: [vox] Monitor

I believe that I have a VERY OLD monitor that think still works.  I will
try and pull it out and test it tonight or tomorrow.  It's last use was
sitting on my server and my router with a KVM switch when remote work
just shouldn't play well.

I could bring it to the next meeting but I live in Elk Grove and despite
my best intentions I have not made the last several meetings....sigh,
but I'm game to try.  Alternatively you could pick it up.

-sp
 -----Original Message-----
From: vox-admin@lists.lugod.org [mailto:vox-admin@lists.lugod.org] On
Behalf Of Rusty Minden
Sent: Friday, March 01, 2002 2:45 PM
To: VOX
Subject: [vox] Monitor

Does anyone have a small (13") monitor they are not using. I have an old

PI computer a friend gave me that I want to experiment with, but I don't

have a monitor for it. I had to get a power supply and a new 3.5" floppy

drive for it and the wife has put her foot down on any further parts for
it
at this time. I would like to use it to work with networking skills.
Thanks
in advance for any help.

Rusty