2002 Feb 26 18:52

Re: [vox] Fw: CalWeb Alert: Call or email your Congressman today

Re: [vox] Fw: CalWeb Alert: Call or email your Congressman today

With the distrust of corps to regulate themselves (by way of Enron
scandal) de-regulation initiatives and bills passing the House may be
possible, bt passing the Senate seems unlikely.

But I am just a computer nerd, so what do I know?

-ME