2002 Feb 25 15:12

[vox] Flyer! Please post!

Hello all!

If you can, please post the following flyer for us!

  http://www.lugod.org/documents/flyers/bluemug.gif

  (Note: Large (1200x1575) image; 210KB download)

Especially useful would be some plastering of it around EUII and other
places where CS, ECS, EE, ABC, LMNOP, ETC. students hang out. ;)

Thanks!!!

-bill!
pr@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/