2002 Feb 24 09:19

Re: [vox] [rms@gnu.org: Re: Invitation to speak in Davis]

> ESR would be interesting :).
>
> He doesn't try to sing right?

To my knowledge no.  He does howevere (unlike RMS) actually have decent
musical skill.  He plays a flute.

About 3 years ago there was a small get together the day before LWCE at a
cafe called Kismet in downtown San Jose.  it was midday and they had a
reggae/dub dj laying...ESR just broke out the flute and played along to
it, to the point that the dj kept encouraging him to continue.