2002 Feb 20 01:58

[vox] microsoft tech talk coming up

my informant says that MS is coming to town.

wouldn't be surprised if they were giving out a pda or two...  although
microsoft has been REALLY STINGY about not having pizza at the XP talk!

pete

-- Forwarded message from Agent X <X@ucdavis.edu> --

To: Peter Jay Salzman <p@dirac.org>
Subject: Microsoft Tech Talk
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 18:53:17 -0800

I just got word from agent Y  (who's dealing with the Microsoft People)
that the next Microsoft Tech Talk is probably going to be on Feb 27
(only one week away!!!).  The topic is going to be "Pocket PCs and
iPaqs" ,probably centering around Windows CE.  The Microsoft people
have not told us anything about which room/time they are looking for,
but I should know tomorrow.

That's all the info i have, more to come tomorrow.

Agent X

----- End forwarded message -----