2002 Feb 19 16:14

[vox] SPAM: ITtoolbox Code Exchange

----- Forwarded message from Michelle Stanton <mstanton@ittoolbox.com> -----

Hi,

Thank you for adding our site to your list of resources at lugod.org!  Since
you added a link to our site I thought you might be interested in a new
service we are offering, ITtoolbox Code Exchange.  It is a free service that
allows users to publish their source code for other IT professionals to
download and use, and to access source code submitted by other code authors.

The link info is below. If you have any questions please let me know.

Have a great day,

Michelle

Title: ITtoolbox Linux Code Exchange
allows you to publish your own source code for other IT professionals to
download and use, and to access source code submitted by other code authors
for your own use.

----- End forwarded message -----

-bill!
pr@lugod.org