2002 Feb 18 11:16

[vox] the quantum bash shell

at yesterday's IF, i personally watched a guy type:

cd /var/loig/

no error message was generated.  we did a pwd and sure enough we were in
/var/log.  we were so shocked that we took a picture of the screen to
prove that this indeed happened.

i believe the system was a newly installed stock redhat.  there must be
some kind of logical explanation, but darned if i know it.

perhaps FSF has started development of a fuzzy quantum shell?

when the guy sends me the picture, i'll put it up on my website for all
to see.

pete