2002 Feb 17 11:19

Re: [vox] Stock Charting Software

I'm not trading real money per se (I leave that to my broker at MSDW) but
I have used a couple of different tools in the past.

1. gChartman - even though its GTK, it looks rab enough to b Motif ;) Does
not have all the features a hardcore day-trader would want, but stable
enough to dare a try.

2. kstock - kde stock ticker

I have heard good things about:

1. RAPID (MAS toolset)