2002 Feb 17 20:32

[vox] fry's supports linux?

i never noticed this.  maybe it's new.  but now i don't feel so bad
spending money there...

  p@satan% ncftp ftp ftp.us.kernel.org
  NcFTP 3.1.2 (Jan 28, 2002) by Mike Gleason (ncftp@ncftp.com).
  Connecting to 204.157.9.31...
  ProFTPD 1.2.4 Server (members.frys.com) [204.157.9.31]
  Logging in...

     *** Fry's Electronics ISP Department Linux Kernel Archive Mirror ***

  Welcome to the Fry's Electronics ISP Department mirror of the Linux
  Kernel Archive Mirror System.

   There are currently 1 anonymous users connected (out of a maximum of
   100 users).

  Please mail lkams@frys.com if you experience problems with our service.
  Anonymous access granted, restrictions apply.
  Logged in to ftp.us.kernel.org.