2002 Feb 16 10:04

Re: [vox] Computer Recycling

On Saturday 16 February 2002 08:25 am, you wrote:
> To you have a link to the terms of this offer?

No, because I read about it in the business section of the Sacramento Bee.
According to the Bee, the program is taking place in every Staples store in
the country including the five in the Sacramento Area.

Because I want to recycle a computer and make a purchase on an item over
$100, I have  talked  to the manager of the Woodland Staples, and I know the
deal is on.  Staples opens at 10:00 am on Sunday, and I'll be there.

Bob