2002 Feb 15 22:01

Re: [vox] Non-functioning HP 812C

What the heck was wrong with typewriters, I want to know?   Or perhaps a
good old fashioned pen and paper.  Heck, sometimes chipping documents
away on a clay tablet with a stylus holds a certain appeal.

Richard
(Who now can't get his old HP712C printer working with CUPS... bastard
piece of software...)

On Fri, 2002-02-15 at 21:48, Mark K. Kim wrote:
> I could use a little part from an HP inkjet.  Can I have it?  I actually
> just need the little spring on the left side of the printer if you open up
> the cover and look underside.  If you can't find it, I'll take the whole
> printer.  I'm in Novato so it'd be nice to pick it up at the next meeting
> if that's okay -- otherwise feel free to recycle it.  Thanks!
>
> -Mark
>
> On 15 Feb 2002, Matthew Johnson wrote:
>
> > Got a printer here that doesn't well, print. It goes through the
> > motions, then spits out a printer with no text on it. Even got a new ink
> > cart for it.
> >
> > Anyway, wondered if it would be OK to drop it off on Monday? Unless
> > someone really wants it now for free of course, in which case you'll get
> > it Monday. Won't miss the piz...Talk for anything.
> >
> > Matt

> --
> Mark K. Kim
> http://www.cbreak.org/mark/