2002 Feb 15 20:27

[vox] Compiling C/C++ in your pocket!

Just posted to one of the Sharp Zaurus mailing lists:

  ...ZGCC Rel 1 [is] my packaging of the GCC compiler suite to support
  onboard development of C and C++ programs.  The full install will require
  about 20 Mb of your precious flash.  It works pretty well, and it makes the
  [Zaurus] perhaps the smallest full bore development system on the
  planet...

!!! :)

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/zaurus/

Under "Files," under "jeffreyfox"...