2002 Feb 15 09:42

Re: [vox] whoa. my 15 minutes have arrived

Re: [vox] whoa. my 15 minutes have arrived

begin speck@blkmtn.org <speck@blkmtn.org>
> Oh I couldn't resist, though I propably should have.
> :)
>
> Let's see....
> Pete=Linux Newbie? hmmm...
> Pete=Anyone? hmmm....

heh.  i was wondering about that too.  it's been about 2 years since i've
considered myself a newbie.   :)    but i AM a newbie docbook user!

> In any case, congrats Pete.  Of course, now you'll get email from
> complete strangers offering updates, but that way you get to meet
> people from all over the world so it ends up being cool.

it's already happened.  :)   i met some ultra cool people and learned
some real dirt about various projects here and there.  it was WAY more
work than i thought it would be, but i'm glad i wrote the howto!

however, i'm _still_ waiting for an artichoke heart, feta cheese, garlic
and spinach pizza.

maybe i would've had better success with postcards...   :-)

pete